Friday, August 27, 2010

Soooooooo Tired........

Mom had to get up early today to go do that work thing again....but today I was glad because I just wanted to go back to sleep on my dog bed in the living room.  (Mom calls it the couch) She even gives me my own pillow and down comforter 
I was like really mom you can leave now and stop laughing at me and taking my picture

WHATEVER....I am going to sleep.  I was so tired I didn't even eat breakfast! So I slept and slept and slept then mom came home and we hung out outside and did some yard work.  I finally ate my breakfast/dinner.


 Then back to the king size dog bed in the bedroom and moms purse/my pillow.  I share it with mom but it is really my dog bed.
Night Night!!

7 comments:

  1. Dude... wait until we go to doggie daycare TOGETHER! Mom can't wait because she thinks that maybe I'll actually be calm for a few days! HA! Me? Calm? Sorry mom... but you've got NO SHOT! Maybe we can get our moms to walk at the crossings again this Wednesday? Yea? Ya think? Lets do it!
    -Corbin
    ps. if Wednesday works for you, I'll let Maggie Mae and her mom know! She's a cutie, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmett-
    Looks like you got it pretty good there. Couch, comforter, pillow...way to go!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden hello to you own blog. looking forward to be bloggie friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cute, and make me sleepy ! ;0))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emmett! You are a very cute dog, and I love your blog. It was kind of your mum to let you have one. :)

    I'm sorry you had to get up early, I hope it won't last too long. Me on the other paw, I'm a morning pup. :)

    I'm sure we are going to be grreat furends!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx
    http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emmett...Your furiend Maggie Mae sent me over here to meet you and I am so glad I did because you are a cutie and I was so amazed by your adoption story! What a sad thing to lose your dad so suddenly and then have to recover without him but I am happy you found your forever home and you are healed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emmett that early wake up time can be so hard. When mom leaves for work, you can get right back to sleep until she gets back. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete